Extra Credit Rubric:
You can receive extra credit in 1 of 2 ways.
- Reading any article of scientific interest to you.
- In class when I say I don’t know the answer you get extra credit if you find out.
On a separate sheet of paper answer the following questions.
1. Summarize the findings of your research or the article you chose to read, in one paragraph.
2. Describe any connections with material we are currently learning in class?
3. Discuss the connections to your everyday life (non-classroom) and Explain these connections?
4. List 2 words that you cold learn more about and look them up in a dictionary and then explain how these words are used in the context of this article.
5. Formulate 2 questions about the topic of this article that you still have after reading the entire article.